Thursday 26 July 2012

Best beauty website!

I was recently browsing through apps on my ipod and came across one called 'beautylish'. I was instantly addicted and the next day searched it online to find the website. The reason I'm doing a post on this is to let you all know about this great beauty site, in case u haven't heard of it already.

So whats it all about? Well from the name you can probably tell its a site on beauty. On there you can find articles that share new things, tips and tricks, the latest beauty news and much more! You can also get product reviews, watch videos (similar to the beauty community on you tube), and look at inspirational photos. I love this feature in particular because it inspires me to try different looks and play around with my makeup, hair, and nails. Another great feature is the 'talk' section. This is kind of like a chat forum, you can create a topic and people comment on it. Or you can comment on other people's topics. the topics could be about anything, from product recommendations to emergency advice.

You can create an account on beautilish either through facebook or just by putting in you email address. Having an account allows you to 'heart' articles, topics, products, videos, and photos that you like. This saves them for you so you can refer back to them.

I am absolutely obsessed with this website/app and I think you will be to! So make sure to check it out http://www.beautylish.com/.

If you have any other great websites or apps to recommend please leave a comment!

Thanks for reading

Vicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment