Sunday 12 February 2012

Soap and Glory 'THICK & FAST' mascara review

In the March issue of ELLE magazine they are giving away the soap and glory 'thick and fast' mascara. This mascara usually retails for £10 in boots, in my opinion it is an ok price for a drugstore mascara. This is my first product from the soap and glory make up range and after trying it I am hoping to get more of the range.
The name 'thick and fast' certainly describes the result you get from this mascara. It gives you volumised lashes with only a couple of coats. I have been using this mascara for a few days and have had not trouble with it smudging or drying up and flaking. It my opinion it is the perfect formula, not too watery and not too dry. Another thing I love about this mascara is the fact that it is not too hard to remove, it isn't as easy as some other mascaras I have tried but you don't have to sit there for ages scrubbing at your eye. As you can see below it is a bristle brush, i personaly prefer plastic wands but this is an exception! The size of the wand is also nice, it isn't too big.

This is the wand
These are my bare eyelashes
These are my lashes after they have been curled
These are my lashes after one coat
These are my lashes after two coats

As you can see from the pictures this mascara really volumises your lashes without making them look clumpy. One complaint I have about this mascara is that it does not hold the curl of my lashes very well and they start to drop throughout the day. But apart from that I really like this mascara and I am looking forward to trying more soap and glory makeup products, so if you have any recomendations please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment