Friday 8 February 2013

Affordable fragrances for valentines day

Valentines day is coming up, so I thought I'd let you know about some of my favourite affordable perfumes. This may give you an idea of a gift for your special someone, or something to wear yourself on valentines day.

The first is definetly the cheapest, it's the Love Hearts strawberry eau de toilette. At just £5 for 30ml it's a great bargain. But dont let the price tag fool you, it smells great. Its very sweet, girly and a perfect valentine scent for a girly girl.
My next choice is the Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. But I think any of the Britney Spears perfumes are great, Midnight fantasy is just my personal favourite. It is fruity and flirty, but still has a slight muskiness to it as it has vanilla as a base note. This perfume is about £20 for 30ml which I think is a great price.

Next is the Beyonce Heat perfume, this is another one of my personal favourites. Like the Midnight fantasy it is fruity with a hint of muskiness, however the smell is slightly less sharper than the midnight fantasy. This is also about £20 for 30ml.
My final choice is the most expensive, however i would still consider it to be affordable considering the price of most perfumes. It's Vera Wang Princess, not only does the heart shape bottle perfectly fit with the valentines theme but the smell does to. When I smell this perfume I think 'romance', its soft and sexy but still sweet and flirty at the same time. This is about £34 for 30ml.


Whether your spending valentines day alone or with someone special you can still get in the spirit and smell great! Hope you have a brilliant valentines day, however you spend it.

P.S. All the perfumes mentioned are available at boots who currently have 10% on their perfumes!

Thanks for reading,
Vicky x

1 comment: